Friday, July 11, 2008

Principles


In my opinion, people can be categorized according to their beliefs… No matter whether these beliefs are right or wrong based on my personal judgment… they just have something to believe in, to be guided by and to act accordingly… I always thought it was easy to preserve what we believe in even if this sometimes hurts us… I couldn’t imagine there can be compromises in values… I thought that concessions are weaknesses and I used to disrespect people who commit such a mistake… till I joined this group… Yes, for the first time in my life, I am really regretting something I did… Why now? Because it was the first time that I throw away one of my Principles, one of the basics that I should have stuck to… And I promise myself it will never happen again… it was the first and will be the last time.

Mena Mostafa

4 comments:

Fatma Ali said...

don't worry i don't think it'd be a big problem to throw away one of the principles that you should have stuck to, as long as you are "almost stuck in plan" :P:P

meanwhile, i really need to know what excatly this priciple is la7san ana keda 2ele2t awi ... ya3ny el e7teyat wageb we 7arras wala te7'awen :P

Ahmed Kamal said...

I second that. It really makes a difference. What was that princple, huh?

Mena M. Eissa said...

Some questions are better left unanswered!

Colourless_Turtle said...

I think that was a Good Test, because u knew how much do u value that principle, and enough to u the promise u gave to urself.
I think this may have happened to know the worth of sticking to that value, and that ur happiness is in it and it's not the thing that is hindering ur happiness and satisfaction... on the contrary...

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...