Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Nightmare


I was driving my car… looping in the road… taking u-turns to re-walk in the same streets… this was common for me… I am used to do so almost every day… either with my car or on my legs… But these days, it is pretty different… the streets are no more the same… I was feeling that cars passing near me were from another world… or maybe it was me… am not sure… their lights seemed to be blurring… I couldn’t differentiate between them… I couldn’t hear any of the street’s sounds… I felt I was flying although I was sure my feet were on the ground… I was staring at them… I wanted to open my window to touch them… but I felt they were very far away… every time I look at any of them it just continues its way as if it didn’t notice my presence… it looked they were racing each other to get away from me… my eyes were fixed on the speed meter for a while… but I couldn’t understand… All I know is that it’s a Nightmare… and I know it’ll end soon.

Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

Fatma Ali said...

we 7'eles ALA ... 7amdellah 3ala el salama ... mateb2esh te3mely fe nafsek keda tany ya emma 7arfa3 3aleky 2adeyet 7agr se77y!

Unknown said...

who said it is a nightmare. Lots of things happens in the reality seems to be a nightmare but it is trueeeeee

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...