Saturday, February 06, 2010

The Glasses


Whenever and wherever I look, I see things in a dark color… I am not sure why I can’t see the light although I am sure it exists… this is not a figure of speech as much as it is a physical fact… I discovered that most of the times my eyes are always looking to the floor… and by chance when I raise my head, I see some traces of the light… but only in the form of shadows… Life there might be somehow beautiful… but unfortunately, the last time I saw it this way was many years ago… Life is always what we see… it is the reflection of our thoughts and feelings… which means that I am a very gloomy person… because the way we perceive life is the way we see ourselves… The question is… do we only see through our eyes? If the answer is yes… how can I get rid of these dark glasses? And if the answer is no… what is the type of glasses that I should wear to see the beauty of life? My question remains unanswered and my quest for The Glasses continues!

Mena Mostafa

1 comment:

Fatma Ali said...

فكرتيني بفيلم النضارة السودا بتاع نادية لطفي ... اتفرجي علي الفيلم و شوفي نادية لطفي عملت ايه و اعملي زيها ... seriously :)

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...