Sunday, January 24, 2010

Open the Door


In that endless state of mind I keep looping… it’s been more than 3 years now and still the same… imprisoned in my own mind… trying to escape to another unknown island… Isolated from the outside world… I keep running from myself to face it again… we have to finish this together as we started it together… I have to help myself to get out… the choice is mine… but I either don’t have enough courage… or I am afraid… How coward I am! I am not sure whether the time came or not… but I have a very strange feeling… it’s approaching… I don’t know what it is this time… but it is almost here… Some days ago a friend of mine advised me to Open the Door… “look inside yourself, free your mind and Open the Door”… I still feel lost and I don’t know how to make use of his words… but it seems that this is my last way out…
I have to Open the Door… though I still don’t know to where it will lead me… but I have to free myself… “…Open the Door”… there might be light somewhere!

Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

Another Blogger said...

It might lead you to the broad universe. To realize that life is not only about your self, wishes and desires.Your blog shows that you are too self centered and this is your problem. Only when you genuinely love others you will find peace.

Anonymous said...

Open the Door, there might be light somewhere! believe it! Life is fair for the one who can facing bravely.The first step maybe is leave your room, leave computer, and stay with the friends.

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...