Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Colors


Azure clear sky… red vivid roses … green high trees… blue calm seas… yellow soft sand… tender wind… white nice people… shiny clean streets… light, laughs and love everywhere… I have wings carrying me to all places… there is a pure smile on my face… I have no problems… I am not just content, I am happy too… I know my way… I love tomorrow… and cherish today… I can sleep with no fear… not worrying about the future… Basic, primitive and simple life… with no complications, barriers, anxieties, burdens… A life where you don’t want to close your eyes in order not to miss a moment of beauty… An encouraging life to think and to be creative in… a life that makes you feel like a human… A life that can be “lived” and that can be called “life”… A life with Colors other than the black… There is no harm in dreaming except waking up and living the next “colorless” day(s)!

Mena Mostafa


2 comments:

Fatima said...

black is the state of all colors abosrbed in one.. which means that there are always colors around us... we just need to open our eyes and adjust our vision to see them ;)

BLUE said...

I liked the post a lot, it is really a beautiful dream :)

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...