Saturday, April 10, 2010

Death of a Fighter


Heroes may exist, but not on the ground of “reality”… Values… meanings of right and wrong vary and greatly differ depending on the side from which they are watched from, the time and the situation… I’ve been trying to convince myself to look at things just as others do… and I always used to see something different… and I was never happy with what I saw… I then tried to convince myself to be like others… and I failed… I tried to cope and to accept what they see “normal” and I also failed… and from failure to the other, I became ill, then got used to it… and while trying to find the root cause of my disease, I found myself lost… all the way in disagreement with my other selves…For quite some time now, I’ve been fighting with one of my selves… and it finally and gracefully passed away to leave the space for another less trouble making self… may it rest in peace and never come back… The Fighter is Dead.

Mena Mostafa

No comments:

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...