Friday, March 04, 2011

Patience


Running… running… and running… For years, I’ve been running… just to discover I was running in the wrong direction in the wrong track… Very desperate and very unhappy… I fell down… exhausted… can’t get up as usual after each fall… not sure I can resume running again this time… it is different, I know it… I still can’t take my breath… worried about the next step… Where should I put my feet in this round? Should I take another track in the same road or completely change the road… I got used to this road… its pitfalls… difficulties… and accidents… I know I’ll miss it a lot… it’s been the road of my life… but it seems I wasted my whole life in it thinking I was doing something… too bad to discover this now… but actually better than not at all… all I need now is some light… deep thinking… and… Patience! And I know I’ll find the road.


Mena Mostafa

9 comments:

Mwa6en Masry said...

Very touchy Mena and very valid for most of us :(

ZiyaraEgypt said...

change ur attitude towards the world and towards people, that way you just might get a different result than what you've always been getting.

Stop being a control freak! that is the best advise for you...

its me said...

wanna follow you please :)
add a follower widget please

its me said...

please add a follower widget wanna follow you :)

Mena M. Eissa said...

widget already there :) u'r most welcome any time :)

its me said...

its not clickable !!help

Mena M. Eissa said...

apologies for this, really donno what to do, it's either an issue with ur browser or an issue with blogger itself.

if u like, u can send me ur e-mail, and i'll keep u manually updated with new posts till this issue is fixed.

apologies again for the inconvenience.

Mena M. Eissa said...

apologies for this, really donno what to do, it's either an issue with ur browser or an issue with blogger itself.

if u like, u can send me ur e-mail, and i'll keep u manually updated with new posts till this issue is fixed.

apologies again for the inconvenience.

beautyfoody said...

very nice text :) !

http://voyagevoyagelamonde.blogspot.de/

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...