Monday, April 28, 2008

Re-Evaluation


Sometimes I look back and think… other times, I try to look forward and dream… Well… I am not very sure where I stand now, I just feel that I am a stranger where I am… I feel that this is not my life… but at the same time, it can’t be otherwise… I mean that it is really hard to leave everything and move to something completely new… specially that sometimes we can’t leave some people behind us… No, this isn’t what you think… I am really happy and satisfied with what I have, I even don’t wish or look forward to a better life… I sometimes feel I have more than one mind… with very contradicting thoughts…I just feel I don’t belong to this world… I sometimes feel I miss-placed myself where I am… but I am sure this is the most suitable place for me… I sometimes feel lost… although I know where I am heading… maybe this is just some sort of Re-Evaluation… I don’t know!

Mena Mostafa

3 comments:

Happy said...

Sometimes we know where we are heading and we take quick steps to reach our destination but we aren't sure that it is where we really want to be, so with every step we make, we feel confused. We are on the right track leading to our destination but is it really our destination? If not then what is our destination??
And we keep thinking until we get tired & go resume our trip to our destination :)

Fady Sedrak said...

I think you are right, you will always have this confusion. Remember that you made your decisions in state of the mind that isn't the same anymore. Don't regret the past; Re-Evaluate the present, Plan for a better future. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. And this how we learn to live our life.

There is a Chinese proverb "A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion". So you seem like a wise woman ;).

Ayat Elshami said...

I wonder if anybody ever understand where they are and why. Whenever I stop working and start thinking of life, I just get some recollection of a regular fine past and have no vision of not so interesting future. And despite all the uncertainity, life, thank God, proceeds smoothely and consistently :)

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...