Thursday, April 03, 2008

When The Time Comes


I am not used to write about such feelings… I mean good ones… like being optimistic… I am not sure why I found it so hard to write about good things… but I couldn’t hold myself from writing this one… also, I am not sure why I am writing this and why now… nothing has changed, everything is still the same, not just the same, but still the same… maybe it is my mood which is a bit different these days… well, I talked a lot without saying anything… I guess I am starting a new bad habit… Also, I started thinking in a different way… I think I am saving memories… I mean I am trying to enjoy every moment and every situation in my life now… not to enjoy the moment, but to be happy when remembering it… Well, I think I started escaping to the future… the future which will be the memory of my past… the only thought I have now is that… When The Time Comes… when the time to remember comes… I think I will be happy!

Mena Mostafa

4 comments:

Scorpion said...

For me, both good and bad memories cause me sadness, bad cuz I remember how hard I felt, and good cuz I know that they gone and I may never live them once more, though, I still believe that the human life equals memories...

Fatma Ali said...

well, i guess when the time to remember comes you would be very happy to remember your endless pointless discussions with AJ onsite team :P ;)

Mena M. Eissa said...

I think that if both good and bad memories make you sad, it is better to live memory-less-ly. Try to enjoy both good and bad cause the real joy is in living life with all feelings, filtration/selection makes life tasteless.

Mena M. Eissa said...

Even such discussions and challenges will be nice to remember later on en sha2a Allah :)

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...