Saturday, January 17, 2009

Metamorphose


Changes are not easy to accept specially when they come at late stages of age… they are also very hard to think about when they don’t complement what you have lived for… instead they tear down everything you thought was beautiful… they contradict your beliefs and destroy your values… they make you become someone else… someone you never even imagined you can or will be… but you have to… and you have to throw away everything that opposes these new ideas… and to enforce yourself to be this new thing you hate… the thing you fought a lot to avoid… or maybe to delay… because it looks now that it was unavoidable… It’s time for my Metamorphose… I have to… and I hate to.
"If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it", Mary Engelbreit.

Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog... greetings knows..

BLUE said...

Why to be something you hate? try another metamorphose...another change...sure you will find something else you really like :)

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...