Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mountain


Many many years ago… I was standing at its bottom… looking at its top… dreaming to attain it… and thinking about means to help me fulfilling my dream. I walked a lot… took tours around it… planned for every step I’ll take to be there… and started my trip… I started to climb… and it wasn’t easy… too many rocks I had to move… too many turns I had to take… obstacles everywhere… but… I was really determined to reach it… determined and hard headed… nothing could have stopped me… Many times, I was subject to fall… but my insistence was stronger… I could always find ways to keep going up… I didn’t stop to rest or to take my breath… There were no milestones for me… but one… only one… the top… the top which when I approached, I discovered that I was climbing the wrong Mountain… and now… I look back to the bottom… and I only have one feeling… I want to throw myself. I don’t know which is worse… to stay at the bottom… or to fall from the top!

Mena Mostafa

1 comment:

BLUE said...

Maybe you need to find out a bridgy...a bridge that lead you directly to the top of the right mountain ;) ?

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...