Saturday, April 04, 2009

Human


Ever since people invented computers, they try to create exact copies of themselves and to implant them in their brains… They try to simulate the way people think, behave and feel to give these machines a human touch… While doing so, people completely ignored the digital nature of these machines and their right to remain with their identity which differentiates them from “people”… Now… and after I understood this fact… I found myself trying to simulate what is going in his digital life in order to survive… I tried everything… I troubleshot my problem…reviewed my logs… searched on the internet for a solution… downloaded experience packs… stood up for a while… and finally I gave up and restarted … I hope this will be of help… otherwise, the only solution will be a complete aggressive formatting… I really envy him… we grew up together… he remained Robot and I became Human! And I really find it very hard to be a human.

Mena Mostafa

3 comments:

hOSAM said...

whenever this happens to you right-click on your solution, choose clean and then rebuild. Always remember to remove the read-only from the build target, people always miss that.

Fatma Ali said...

ma3lesh bas fe 7aga 3'areba awi lafatet nazary fel soora ... aih elly ento farsheno 3al ard da? battaneya?

Unknown said...

mmmm....
the human envies all other creatures ... because he is the only creature who was will and is obligated to choose his way and watch his steps. He is wishing sometimes and getting disappointed other times, feeling happy and satisfied for moments and feel sad and lost for other moments. human is carrying on his shoulder a big load as mentioned in Qur'an إِنَّا عَرَضْنَا الْأَمَانَةَ عَلَى السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَالْجِبَالِ فَأَبَيْنَ أَنْ يَحْمِلْنَهَا وَأَشْفَقْنَ مِنْهَا وَحَمَلَهَا الْإِنْسَانُ ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ ظَلُومًا جَهُولًا (72) surat al'ahzab. So he is having a big role ... and those who have loads and responsibilities are working hard, but are pleased by the result when they do the right. ... but what about the robot :D? for sure he is lost or smashed or in the best case lying inthe cuboard in the dark :) ... so don't envy him at alllllllll ... still?

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...