Thursday, April 02, 2009

Common Ground


I am not sure whether I face this problem alone or if there were others who think the same way too… I find it very hard to understand myself… One day she wants something that I don’t agree on and the other day she just lets it go… One day she’s very upset with things I find very normal and the other day she forgets about them… Most of the times she abandons ideas after convincing me with them… and most of the times, we don’t reach an agreement till after a conflict ending with a big fight… We didn’t mature together, and we became very different… but the only common point between us is that we both try to solve our problems as soon as they emerge… we try to be friends though we’re not compatible at all… I am sure that one day we’ll be able to understand each other and this is why I think she is still bearing me till this moment… She’s waiting to reach the Common Ground with me.

Mena Mostafa

1 comment:

Fatma Ali said...

i think that dostoevsky would have loved to write something about you so u r not alone ... you have other companions from dostoevsky's :P

nice img by the way (Y)

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...