Monday, June 22, 2009

Language


Every day we chat and talk with each other in different topics varying between daily situations we face… problems we have… cases we believe in or fight for… criticizing people… worshipping the past… looking for and fearing from the future… cursing some circumstances… wondering about how better we can make our lives… And when we talk… we use many languages other than English, Arabic… French or so… we talk personal… emotional… technical… professional… We might understand each other and we might not… Sometimes, others might perceive what you say as incomprehensive symbols or might not taste the color of your feelings or understand the meaning of your words… but we keep communicating… just to be together as we share places and moments… and we have to talk… Most of the times, I feel I talk a foreign language that the world can’t understand and that I can’t also understand what the world around me is saying… The language I miss the most is the language I still couldn’t find someone who can understand and share with me… the language I only to talk to myself with… It’s the language of life… my life Language.

Mena Mostafa

1 comment:

Ayat Elshami said...

"Most of the times, I feel I talk a foreign language that the world can’t understand and that I can’t also understand what the world around me is saying…"
Sometimes, I don't understand what "I am" saying :)
And many times I talk just because I need to speak this out... just to hear myself saying it... even if the other party shouldn't have been at the other end of the conversation. Life is weird. Subhan Allah!

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...