Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Lesson


It’s after big events and major changes in your life that you start thinking or maybe focusing on points that you’ve never had in mind… or maybe that were somewhere there waiting for the time to reveal themselves… At such moments, you start thinking about the purpose of your life and the things that you’ve learned… and lately…
I learned that no one can help you except yourself…
I learned that you can talk but others are not obligated to listen…
I learned that happiness doesn’t exist but you can be self satisfied or content if you want to…
I learned that there is always light somewhere… and that you should seek it…
I learned that fearing from the past and worrying about the future is silly because things change and you change…
I learned that you should experience pain to appreciate tenderness…
I learned that not everything you want is good for you…
I learned that you might be unique but many other people think and feel the same as you do…
I learned that friends are a real gift from God…
I learned that even if you think you are alone, you are not…
I learned that you are there to help someone, and that someone exists somewhere to help you… and that you are there because someone needs you…
I learned that patience is a valuable virtue that many people don’t have…
I learned that every single thing that happens to you has a purpose that you’ll understand at the designated time…
I learned that till you die, there is a place for you on earth…
And the biggest Lesson of all is that we live to die, so we should make sure we’ll die decently.

Mena Mostafa

4 comments:

Fatma Ali said...

you've been talking too much about death ... aih ya menna what's up habening :P enshalla elly yekrahoky

Colourless_Turtle said...

I love these lessons... all .. all .. all =)
but sure they were not learnt easily...
Keep them always infront of u,

And yes it's major events that make us pause and check the priorities in our life. And update our learnt lessons.

w really a decent death is something precious we should be all looking for.
A good end for our current life, and a nice start to our coming one.

Mohamed Ramadan said...

Good lessons ya Mena, and nice to share.

Really I read it 4 times till now :D

Ayat Elshami said...

"And the biggest Lesson of all is that we live to die"... and you know what else? Every day I wake up with a 50% probability that I will die today... and every night I go to bed with a 50% probability that I will die tonight. So, every new day in life has only 50% probability of life... and the wise should learn to use it very well.

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...