Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Whiteboard


Many many pens wrote on it… and most of what was written was easily and rapidly erased… but it had the chance to absorb the ink of most of the markers… It isn’t new nor clean as it was many years ago… and it’s not bright any more… It might not encourage new pens to write on it… but definitely it became like an old book… with no pages… and no words… but full with the traces of different colors and inks of the diverse pens and markers… Currently, there are no apparent writings on it… only some marks recording what it went through during its life time… When you look at it… you can read nothing… though it has it all inside… It feels as if it has forgotten everything that passed on it and that it went through… but I am sure that some things are still there… and that it is still The Whiteboard I used to know… but unfortunately it thinks that it is no more white and is no more a board!

Mena Mostafa

1 comment:

Me said...

Wonderful !!!

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...