Saturday, August 22, 2009

Music Note


I’m not exactly sure what’s wrong… but for sure something is… It’s like listening to a nice piece of music or a symphony while your ears are hurt by a constant dissonant note… but it’s not only my ears that suffer… it’s my heart and my mind too… my whole self is suffering from the various inharmonious notes that surround me… I try to comfort myself by thinking that it’s being played with the wrong instrument as it doesn’t seem logical that all other pieces can be that terrible… but I am not convinced with the idea… It’s no more the peaceful harmonious Music Note it used to be… and it can no longer flow with the other notes or coexist with them… it really can’t… it’s dissonant and companionless… but always their sounds will remain heard in its background as it will never get rid of them or help them play them the correct way.

Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

Ayat Elshami said...

Why do you last two posts seem melancholic and confused?

Mena M. Eissa said...

They just seem like my other posts!

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...