Saturday, August 29, 2009

Destinations


I know I am heading somewhere… but I am not yet sure where exactly this path will lead me to… and I wonder why others are heading the opposite direction… but I keep walking hoping I am right… I sometimes, like now, feel lost… I know where I am but I don’t know where I will be in the next minute… with the next turn in the path… I look back and I see them vanishing away as the distance between us gets further… I can’t imagine what I will see in the next road… but I keep going… I am not afraid because I know I have to go on… but I am always wondering if this is the right path… I am alone in this life walk… although I can see some people walking beside me… but I can’t distinguish their faces or their qualities… they are a bit far away… but they are walking in the same direction… some of them decided to go back as they couldn’t continue in this road… some of them fell down in the middle… and few of them are continuing with me… but we never meet… We are targeting different Destinations and there is nowhere to go!

Mena Mostafa

1 comment:

BLUE said...

This is really a touchy one...:(

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...