Monday, November 02, 2009

The Answer


I’ve been asking myself for a long time why do things always look different… Why do I always see and interpret things unlike what “others” perceive, accept and become content and familiar with… I’ve been in this dilemma for a very very long time without reaching a reasonable explanation for what I feel and how I think… I asked myself a lot and finally found a very simple answer… the “simple” answer which in itself is the problem, the explanation, the main reason for keeping my mind blocked and for prohibiting it from understanding what was going on… As we were taught in school, and especially in mathematics… when it becomes very hard to reach a solution, think differently and you’ll always find another very easy way to solve the problem you are facing… And… in my case… with my life’s problems… the only convincing answer proved itself to be much simpler than what I’ve ever thought about… The Answer is that I am walking on my head and this is why I see, interpret, perceive and judge things differently… another rejected-convincing interpretation is that the world is turned upside down… And by the way… “1 + 1 = 2” is a big myth!

Mena Mostafa

3 comments:

hOSAM said...

Reading your blogs became an experience much like reading ghaddafi's colored books.

...also by the way... el ard el ard, el karya el karya we ente7ar ra2ed fada2.

Salamo 3leko

Mena M. Eissa said...

Ignorance is a gift that many people don't appreciate!!

Mohamed Al-Khazendar said...

lool @hOSAM, yes I agree, el ard el ard, el karya el karya we ente7ar ra2ed fada2.

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...