Monday, November 09, 2009

It


It’s ironic to wake up every day, assuming you were mainly asleep and not pretending to be, to find yourself thinking about the same thing and feeling the same way… I can’t stop thinking even while “asleep”… I always stare, watch, analyze, think, deduce and restart this endless loop of not being there while being somewhere with “them”… My fears remain the same… I only think about one thing… and I can’t free my mind of It… and as much as I know and am sure of its inevitability… I am terrified… although I want It very much and I think about It a lot… I am afraid… yes… I am… I can’t talk a lot about It… no one understands what I say or want to say nor how I feel… I even started feeling alone inside myself… the idea is hunting me… I know I am waiting… but for sure I don’t know till when… and I continue sleeping in the night to wake up in the morning to either find myself again or find It.

Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

Colourless_Turtle said...

GaRabeNy enty bas wana HafHam ;)

hOSAM said...

there are many things to do before "it" becomes the right time for "it".

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...