Sunday, May 30, 2010

Desperate

Desperate  
I find it weird how small “issues” upset people in dramatic ways… while other people are being killed and have much more bigger “issues”… Why do I always find myself walking in the opposite direction of most people and always colliding with them?! Why can’t I submit and live my life as others do without paying great attention to such minor “issues”? Why do I wake up every morning imagining that the world will change… that things will be different… and to my surprise, nothing changes, everything is just the same… as expected!! I wish I wake up some day to find myself someone else… Yes, it is me who should be changed as nothing else will! I am my problem! I admit this… and I admit being passive and… Desperate! Oh, God…

"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars", Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

Ayat Elshami said...

I always find myself in the same dilemma. Minor issues drive me crazy. Mistakes I commit make me scream out loud at myself. And I wake up some days so unsatisfied with everything and by where I am. And all this while I am aware that I am having minor problem as little as 10% of most close people around have :S And yet, this does not ease me.

pdzarkar said...

Great article Mena ... thousand Likes.. hats off ..

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...