Friday, August 06, 2010

Contradictions


It’s between what you want, what you are and what you will be… And it’s been since a very long time, I don’t remember from when exactly, but this is one of the most close feelings to me… it keeps accompanying me everywhere… and I can’t get rid of it… Maybe it is due to how I was raised… the different cultures I was exposed to since my early years… then the different and total changes that happened to me later on… Most of the times I don’t know who I am and what I really want… I keep thinking about the things I did… though I don’t regret them… I terribly feel self-contradicting… and this feeling extended itself to others… I feel that people around me are more self-contradicting… unpredictable and totally un-understandable. I don’t know… is it me or the Others?! Am I a part of this chaos or apart from it? I really don’t know… just
Contradictions!


Mena Mostafa

1 comment:

Colourless_Turtle said...

I used to think the same way about myself.
And then reached the result that it's not contradiction.
We're human beings that affects and are affected by the external environment.
We are not the same every day .. we dun think the same way all the time...
One day you may be feeling like doing something very much. And that same thing you were against yesterday.

We're not made of one thing and one desire and not having the same motives with the same enthusiasm all the time.
We keep changing ... and swinging between this and that.

But, the key point is that ... there should be some constants for us .. just to feel safe and not totally lost .. these constants should be rarely chaging .. if they ever have to

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...