Friday, December 28, 2007

Farid


"What small hands!! One day mine were that little and one day yours will be that big!" Despite his small size and his inability to participate in conversations, he grabbed the attention of the presence… he was the main topic of all discussions this day. He said nothing, but we were all listening to him. His eyes were inspecting each of us carefully, he then smiles nicely and moves his head to someone else with the same childish smile… When my turn came, I felt we were in some sort of a silent conversation with angel smiles and touching hands. I am not sure which couldn’t understand the other… could he understand us but we didn’t know, or was it us who couldn’t understand him. He was very powerful with his weakness, pure smile and thinking eyes. "God bless you my nephew, God bless you Farid"

Mena Mostafa

No comments:

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...