Friday, February 01, 2008

He Did This for Me!!


They who are of the opinion that Money will do everything, may very well be suspected to do everything for Money”, George Savile
He lied… he stole… and… he killed… He spent his life fighting to get me… He lost everything… even me. Manipulation was his game… He was never honest… not even with himself… He deceived a lot of people… Injustice was his tool… Wiliness was his style… Greed was his religion… And all this was only to have me… I deceived him in my turn… My value is not real… I am just a piece of paper with many colors… blinding people like him… moving from hand to hand… sometimes useful, sometimes not… but always feeling guilty because He Did This for Me!! Do I really deserve it?!
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value… zero”, Voltaire

Mena Mostafa

No comments:

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...