Friday, February 15, 2008

2


I keep meeting this number a lot these days… And although it is not a very large one, I feel very weak weighting alternatives… choosing between them… and making my mind. I face daily situations with it… I think the same happens with you too… situations where you have to decide as your second choice will take you far away from your first one, or the opposite… and then choosing successively between the 2 alternatives will draw you the way and lead you through your road… I don’t think it is possible to think about the tree of choices every time we face a situation… I don’t even know how we make our choices… and by time, options become harder, and preferences too… Currently, I don’t know which I should pick… which I should follow, because as usual… there are 2 of them!
"Your life is the sum result of all the choices you make, both consciously and unconsciously. If you can control the process of choosing, you can take control of all aspects of your life. You can find the freedom that comes from being in charge of yourself", Robert F. Bennett

Mena Mostafa

3 comments:

hOSAM said...

This subject is very enselfish in style.. i mean it brings one promptly to his own choices.. I see you have 2 choices which means you are lucky.. myself i have only one choices but with many different flavors :D

Fady Sedrak said...

Whatever the choice you pick it will always be the wrong choice. No one is satisfied with what he has, so pick the one you like most. This is life ;). Always remember that life is unfair.

btw, the picture you pick for the blog reminds me of one of my favorite songs:
"2 AM and the rain is falling...
Here we are at the crossroads once again...
You're telling me you're so confused...
You can't make up your mind...
Is this meant to be...
You're asking me... "

You can listen to it, it is a good one.

Scorpion said...

There’s a rule I believe in says that as long you have all parameters, so any choice is a right one in the time it was chosen, even if this choice didn’t lead you later on to your target, it’s not the choice then, it’s the new attributes took place after taking the decision to select this choice. The most important thing is to always make your choice, and to not leave yourself delirious just cuz you’re afraid of picking the always right choice

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...