Thursday, February 07, 2008

Ice Cream


Ever imagined how an Ice Cream feels? Each day with a different color… a different taste… in different hands… meeting new people every day… to the extent of not remembering whom it meets! With different shapes… in different containers… Bearing high degrees of heat then being frozen till reaching the final state of being something people like to eat… Accompanying different types of fruits, biscuits, nuts and chocolate… Re-forming itself to fit the size and shape of its container… Being in a cone or a cup is never an issue for it… it just adapts happily without complaining about the circumstances and the strangers it deals with… Sometimes I wish I were one… ending up by either being eaten or molten and… thrown!! Can’t stop thinking about how it feels!

Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

hOSAM said...

It doesn't matter how adaptable it is. All ice cream must be eaten.

Scorpion said...

I just want to say that I love the ice cream with pistachio

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...