Monday, February 25, 2008

Silent Scream


Trying to breath… to catch the running away air and to push it into my lungs… even by force… I was suffocating… trying to ask for help… to call anyone… waving with my hands… no way… they can’t hear me… or maybe they can… but they just ignore me… seems that my presence is of no value any more… I lost it and lost my meaning with it… I feel I am falling and still no one’s here… I lost my voice… I lost the air… and… I lost them, they are far away now… a very long distance is separating them from me, so that they can’t feel my existence and they can’t hear me… they can’t even notice me… I lost the cause I was fighting for… I lost the life I was planning for… I even lost the will of struggling to stay on my feet and… I swallowed the scream… my Silent Scream they couldn’t hear.

Mena Mostafa

No comments:

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...