Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Hate Her!


Our relation lasted for about 30 years now… I was used to see her, talk to her and refer to her daily in everything I do, and in every decision I take… We were very close… We were soul mates… I could have never imagined my life without her… But people change… even her… Suddenly I started feeling like we became strangers… She is not the same person any more… Her way of thinking surprises me… Her decisions and actions became weird… We started getting apart… I don’t feel we are together any more… She doesn’t want to listen to me… She can’t tolerate my problems any more… She isn’t the supportive person I used to run to when I needed something… or when I felt alone… Every passing day is separating us more and more and makes the gap deeper and the distance further… I noticed this, and she didn’t even care… And instead of being the one person we used to be… we became me and myself… and for this… I Hate Her!

Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

Scorpion said...

welcome to the Schizophrenia world

Ayat Elshami said...

And you watch her everyday burning down things you've worked so hard to build... ruining things you've never wanted to ruin... driving you to places you never planned to visit... and she surprises you by unleashing all the wildness in you and you are so shocked with almost every word you utter, every step you take, and every action you do... and you just don't understand how do people still recognize you after all she has done to you... and you think should I really try to tie her up and bury her back deep inside you.. or is life a bit easier with her taking hold of almost everything :D

yeah.. welcome to the club.. they call it being a regular human

By the way, have you been wiser when you were younger.. like really younger? Have you been a wise teenager and now you find yourself missing all the control you had over her then?

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...