Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lost


It is very hard to keep thinking without reaching a solution… It’s also harder when you discover that you don’t know what you really want from this world… and it is the hardest when you feel that you no longer belong to it… A while ago, I started looking at things and interpreting them very differently… first, I thought I was maturing due to some changes in my life’s circumstances… but now, I started realizing that I have a severe problem… a problem which I ignore the nature, the root cause… and the resolution… all that I know is that I feel different, I think different… and I even breathe different… I can’t see one day ahead… and I don’t want to… I feel Lost… completely Lost… I keep praying to get out of this state… and I wish I can recover soon… I know I will with God’s will… Patience is all what I need.

Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

BLUE said...

This is the early start for a big change, i am sure of this...good luck isA :)

Mohamed Al-Khazendar said...

How do you feel "Lost" while you are with "Your Friends", You don't think different nor breathe different, you just started to monitor yourself, and so you feel different, Keep Praying, I am sure you would recover soon :)

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...