Thursday, March 05, 2009

In The Night


The wind was very nice… tender and delicate… I was the only one who couldn’t feel its coldness… my clothes were flapping… and the only thing I was thinking about was to breathe as much as I can to save its odor in my brain and to print its image in my mind… I was waiting for this moment a long time ago… and I know I might not see it again… I like the darkness… I was standing on the shore… some meters away from the waves… they were somehow in rage… but it wasn’t because of me… I know they could hear me… I know they could feel me… I felt I was part of them… I felt I belong there… I wanted to touch them… to throw myself in their heart… I wasn’t scared… I heard them calling me… but I didn’t have enough courage to answer them… to let myself melt in them… I kept looking at them wishing I can stay in this place forever… only to hear and see the waves in the darkness… In The Night… the night to which I belong.

Mena Mostafa

No comments:

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...