Thursday, March 05, 2009

My Friends


"Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare… False friends are like leaves, found everywhere", unknown author.
From time to time, I stop to think about my life to reassess it… I do my calculations to evaluate what I gained, what I lost and what I learned… This time, I found that it is not about the targets I achieved or the opportunities I lost… rather it’s about the friends I have… I met a lot of people during the past years… some I am still in touch with… some I can hardly remember and unfortunately some I forgot… I found that the real gain in my life’s short trip is the friends I have… I am grateful for every friend I had even though if it turned out that this friend was a false one… I am thankful for every friend who stood by my side in the hard times… and who shared the good moments with me… The trip is not about the roads we walk… it is about the friends we meet… I hope you feel the same about me My Friends.
"A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget…", unknown author.

Mena Mostafa

5 comments:

Fady Sedrak said...

I think you are lucky :). Friends will double your happiness and divides your boredom. So don't spend your time "In The Night", your friends will help you get out of the "River of Madness".

I remember a funny quote "A friend is someone who knows me, but loves me anyway." :D :D

Unknown said...

I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship.

Unknown said...

I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship.

Mohamed Ramadan said...

If you have a true friend, then u are a lucky person in this world.

But you should choose her/him very carefully because
"
اﻠﻤرء ﻋﻠﻰ دﻴﻦ ﺧﻠﻴﻠﻪ، ﻓﻠﻴﻨﻈﺮ أﺤدﻜﻢ ﻣﻦ ﻳﺨاﻠﻞ
" حديث صحيح

I think her/him is a lucky to have u as a true friend.

Unknown said...

Then, i am luck to have you :)

Do you want to know who is your true friend and who is very loyal and grateful to you? I think s/he is the one who smiles whenever s/he remembers you, even if s/he is very far away from you.

That is why i think that it is easy to fail to see one's true friends because you never know who smiles when he remembers you :)

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...