Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hope


For a while I consider as very long… I have not been able to write… I just feel and think… and believe I am the same… looking at things the same way and always thinking the same… till I lost my appétit to write… which in my opinion is a very bad indicator of boredom and in-adaptation… I can’t change things around me and I myself don’t change… I still suffer... think and suffer more and more… The weird thing is that I am still alive… I don’t know how or why… because sometimes I consider that my life in this world came to an end some time ago… I eat and sleep… and I am living but only in my physical form… not my mental one… I feel I am a dead mind in a live body… I am a partial human… I wonder why I am still there… what keeps me alive… I really don’t know why or how… but I am still there… whether I admit this or not… I want it or not… I exist… for an unknown reason I exist… some people call it… Hope!!

Mena Mostafa

4 comments:

hOSAM said...

That was the weirdest explanation of hope ever :)

Ahmed Kamal said...

Your post says there is something wrong. Can't you figure it?

I remember once we talked and I told you what you are saying are symptoms that you are doing the wrong thing. Your reaction was weird to me. You dropped the whole thing!

Now I think we have to chat again!

Mena M. Eissa said...

First, I wanna thank you for passing by... sooo long :)
Second, I heard your voice (remembered our conversation) when I wrote these lines...
And yes, we need to chat again, I wanted to call you some time ago, but I appreciate how busy you are...
Thank you bgad :)

Colourless_Turtle said...

The Title of the post is really very misleading "Hope" !

Anyways,I want to tell you that One's life is not necessairly important for her/ him but it may mean a lot to others whether directly or indirectly.
Or may be just the time for the thing you came life here to accomplish didn't come yet, one can never judge her/ his own life till the very end of that life.
And everything im this life, passes by a stagnation time, where things stop to progress and they hardly exist, till at a point something happens that brings back all the strength and vitality.
Also, I am sure that you for sure have accomplished something in the past .. and if you stopped that self accomplishments that's just a time that will soon pass ... I think that's another interpration for hope =)
Hope that you are at your best always

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...