Thursday, October 21, 2010

Satisfied


If I can only have this or that”… “I’ll own the world if I can have it”… Most of the times we look at the things we don’t have thinking that it will be everything in the world if we have them… and at the same time, we forget about the things we already have and we despise their value… we ignore their real value and we always pursue our dreams or unattainable things… we’re never Satisfied although if we had a life other than ours we won’t really be happy… I felt broken when I thought about the things I don’t have and at the same time, I didn’t want to sacrifice any of the things I have in exchange… weird, I hated myself most when I reached this way in thinking… One can never be Satisfied even if he really owns the world! We always need… want… and chase… we don’t stop to think till we die… and at this moment, only at this moment, we see the results of the choices and sacrifices we made to get these things. By the way, after a very long and deep thinking, I am Satisfied now… though I still feel some bitterness! May God forgive me for this.

Mena Mostafa

No comments:

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...