Sunday, October 31, 2010

Deception


People… people… people… and me…I keep meeting strange people that I trust and love… and then get betrayed… Too much confidence in people who don’t deserve it… I can’t trust people any more… I am shocked… and astonished how some people may deceive others this way… every time I believe someone or in someone… I suddenly discover that I believed a very big lie… and that this person is not different than any other “deceiver”… I can’t even trust myself now… I keep receiving a shock after the other and I still can’t learn nor understand people and their real motives and intentions… I really don’t and can’t understand… and again I feel stupid and not qualified to be entitled as a human living among others… Will I ever be able to understand and to stop believing wrong people?! Or will I always live in the Deception area?
We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves”!! Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

Admin said...

Too good write up...

Mohammed Alaa said...

It's your problem not theirs!

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...