Sunday, October 17, 2010

Too Weak to Be True



I've been weaker before… there were moments when I thought I am about to fall and to break down and never come back in one piece… though thanks to God I passed these very hard moments… but this time, it is different, I feel weak and… weak… yah, kind of double weakness, I don’t understand what I feel and I don’t know how to express this feeling in words… I feel that time is repeating itself… and with every repetition there are new faces… events are the same… though I still can’t digest the truth and I can’t live with it… I got used to what happens to me and though I can’t adapt… every time I find myself more and more lost and not able to understand and to cope… and finally and as usual… the only and the easiest solution is to run… run to the nowhere to find a lost self at the end… I am… Too Weak to Be True!
It's ironic that in life, the person that brings out the best in you and the one that makes you strong is actually your weakness”, unknown author.

Mena Mostafa

No comments:

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...