Sunday, October 10, 2010

Who, What & When?!




Who are you?”… “What do you like?”… “What do you want?”… the program host asked these three questions… I was part of the audience… I can’t remember hearing anything after these questions… I just kept thinking and thinking… It’s been almost a week now and I still can’t find the answer… any answer… I keep digging profounder and diving deeper… and still can’t get or find anything… As much as these questions might look simple and maybe stupid… and as many people can think of them as very straightforward ones and can answer them without effort… I find myself helpless… speechless and lost… I really don’t know the answer… All I can do now is adding a fourth question to the list… “When will I be able to answer?”!

"All men should strive to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why." James Thurber

Mena Mostafa

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...