Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Trip (2)


Please read “The Trip (1)” first

It’s still very noisy… lots of voices, many voices, almost the same voices… the cries and the laughs… in addition to… emotions… emotions transferred through the voices…

Emotions joined The Trip… I am now accompanied by a name, voices and emotions… Emotions of happiness, grief, satisfaction, pain, joy, angriness, love, hate, faith, doubt, contentment, sorrow, acceptance, regret… and other countless emotions… Weird creatures we are! How can we contain, feel and express such emotions!
This time, voices were expressing happiness… my happiness and theirs for the first success in my life… More voices, listen carefully… It’s sadness, sadness for my failure…

A series of success and failure events running after each other, and not giving me or them the time to breathe… This is life… my life intersecting theirs and accompanied by… more voices, and… The Trip continues…

To be continued…


Mena Mostafa

1 comment:

Fady Sedrak said...

The voices we listen to everyday decide the lives we live. Our lives it is like a candle in the wind of voices. Walking through the wind of laughs and cries it blows our life decide where we should go.

Life is too short we should remember the laughs and forget about the cries. No one can go back and start again from the beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. Our life should be the candle that lights other candles. That is real meaning of life is to be happy and useful.

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...