Sunday, October 14, 2007

Game Over


Exhausted… tired and… desperate, the small Rabbit kept running from his hunter. There was a small spark of hope is his tiny little heart to escape and defeat his heartless hunter, the hunter he always trusted. Rabbit told himself “Your carrots can no more attract me, and your bullets will not hurt me. I am weak but I am determined and above all… I am not afraid”… The pursuit continued and Rabbit became more and more strong with his faith and his will to straighten things. It was confidence and will that gave Rabbit his toughness. Now, Exhausted… tired and… desperate, the poor hunter is regretting every second he wasted in this pursue without trying to take the advantage of having Rabbit as a friend … The pathetic hunter could think about nothing… wish nothing but to reach the end of the chase… to reach the sign… the “Game Over” sign.


Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a rabbit and what a hunter! … If what I understand is true and that is the hunter (which represents the strong side) lost the friendship of the weak one that could have gave him more than a good meal, then let me congratulate you for this blog, It has many wise and good meanings , I think we sometimes hunters and some other times rabbits, we should know and confess our mistakes and try never to make them again and in the same time when we are chased we should never give up hoping and trust of happy endings... The rabbit has lived and the hunter lost the rabbit's friendship but in the future I believe that the hunter will no longer be without friends as he learned his lesson well
It's not a very good thing at all to be a hunter and decieve your friends … but if a person did it once I believe he should take his lesson and never do it again … if it is by nature then let me tell you that someday this person will end up having no good friends and the game will over in a sad and pathetic way

Ahmed Kamal said...

A real fine entry that I truly enjoyed.

Thank you!

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...