Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Year Ago


Smile… Tomorrow will be worse!”, clipped from Murphy's laws.
Some of the memories just started coming back to my mind… This was a time ago, a year, two, three, or maybe ten years ago… the number doesn’t matter, it doesn’t make a difference… it is not the main point… Anyways, I remembered, and by the way remembering is a very exhausting operation on my brain, I remembered that I was sitting, standing, chatting, talking on the phone, eating, sleeping, crying and laughing… I remembered that I gained something, lost another, learned new stuff and helped someone… New babies were born, old people died, new friends came and old ones left… It is a chain of some repeated events, some make me content, others make me not… This was yesterday, last month, or A Year Ago… What about the same time tomorrow, the day after, or next year… Where will I be? What will I do? How will I feel?

Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

hOSAM said...

memories, good or bad, are fascinating things.. Only problem with them is they always keep us from going ahead. Human minds always tend to go through the exhausting process of remembering, instead of pleasing the future by thinking ahead.

Unknown said...

we always wonder what the future holds... enjoy today and leave tomorrow in God's hand.. People become by learning, from the good and the bad we pass through the journey of life, at least the older we get, the wiser we become..

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...