Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Dream


Many events… like watching a movie… a long one… in a very short but slow duration… and I was… The Heroine. Too many people… too much faces… many scenes… lots of scenarios… different dialogues… and I was in the middle… I was living in The Dream, or in what seemed to be a dream… an endless one… I wake up every day to find myself still in the middle… still dreaming… or still living The Dream. Sometimes, I think that it can’t be real, but I know for sure it is. Sometimes I feel like flying… other times like drowning… New characters every day… new reactions… new lessons… new feelings… and finally a different or maybe a new… “me”… or The Dream “me” in a world of real illusions…
The best thing in dreams is that they last for one day or one night, and then end as if they never existed… Unfortunately, I am awake… awake in The Dream!! Can you interpret it?!

Mena Mostafa

1 comment:

Me said...

ohhoo, mesh 3aref leah kabas 3alaya el noom, tesba7i 3ala 7'eeer zzzzzzz

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...