Friday, March 14, 2008

Thoughts...


Lost between contradictions… Obsessed by the different Thoughts… I sometimes wish I were someone else… I think that at this time it would have been much easier… I am attracted to both sides with the same power, although each is a completely different path… I don’t know how I can combine them… I can’t make my mind… And at the same time, I have to choose… Unfortunately, the choice this time is not that easy, and the consequences too… rolling back might be impossible in this case… as when your own decisions come to impacting others, you should take care how you decide… this time I am faced by two opposites… two separate roads… two different destinations… two contradicting Thoughts… and I am still thinking… and I can’t run away… Someday, I will be facing the choice and bearing the consequences.

Mena Mostafa

3 comments:

Ahmed Kamal said...

You have to know first what is it you want. If you limit your choices only to what is offered, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise.

Mena M. Eissa said...

The issue is that I really want both or to be precise, I need both, and the compromise isn't easy at all. Completely different un-joinable ways.

Mohamed Al-Khazendar said...

Decision, It’s always the same word. It’s when you have two ways and you have to choose one of them. Unfortunately, it’s not that easy to choose, sometimes both of the ways look attractive, other times both look dark and un-encouraging to take. In all cases you HAVE TO CHOOSE or you will choose the “Not to choose” option. It seems that we didn’t define the “Decision” correctly; it’s not a two way point. It’s a three way one, you will either choose from the two ways in front of you, or you will choose the “Not to choose” option, in this case you will have no ways to walk in but to move backward, and nobody want to move in this way.
Note: Recently, I completely agree with Don Quixote.

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...