Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Clue


"A while ago I decided to do the right things regardless of how I feel about them because by time I realize that they were right… right decisions always lead to right consequences", these wise words of a friend of mine crossed my mind while thinking… thinking about my situation and my next steps… I’ve already taken my decision, and I’ve been suffering from this for a while now… and… I chose the “right” thing… What differentiates right and wrong at a time is the input we have at this time… meaning that after a while, we might discover that the “right” we thought it was is not the right “right”… and we may also discover that the “wrong” was the real “right”, but we had no clear vision about it… I think that all these are relative because the right “right” should be known… it is absolute! But we always prefer to wait for The Clue... Life is too complex, and we only learn from our mistakes.

Mena Mostafa

8 comments:

hOSAM said...

they taught us in college that there is absolutely nothing right unless you can mathematically prove it. as long as you can't it's all wrong, so feel free to pick up the wrong thing.

Mena M. Eissa said...

This is why I am regretting studying 3elmy instead of adaby.

Fatma Ali said...

7elw awi el mafrash da ... bekam?

Ahmed Kamal said...

Sometimes there is no right and wrong. Only you can tell what is right. After all don't regret a "right" decision. It becomes confusing only when you are choosing between the "right" and the "good".

Mwa6en Masry said...

Bosy Ya Mena, ana ha2olek 7aga
"Right" and "Wrong" dol 7aga nesbia, betfre2 men wa7ed leltany we betfre2 men mogtama3 le mogtama3 tany we kman betfre2 3and nafs el sha7's enty momken today teb2y shaifa en da Wrong kman shoia teshofeh Righ, ana 3an nafsy fe 7agat keteer awy kont shaifha Wrong delwa2ty Shaifha Right geden geden

Ayat Elshami said...

And sometimes after seeing the exact right, I would just go for the only-partially right because it is happier, more peaceful, more doable....
Sometimes it's so wrong to force yourself to do a 100% right you know you cannot keep up to. I would do with a less right but achievable to maintain my peace of mind :)
Believe me, sometimes when the exact right is totally against your will and feelings and capacity, doing it will ruin lots of things you used to do right...
It's like overfilling a jar and expecting it not to spill the fluid all over that nice table cloth Fatma has asked about it's price ;)
No matter how much the table cloth costs, overfilling the jar will ruin it.... Keep your jars 80-90% full, keep your table cloth clean, and show me your teeth in a big full-time smile.

Happy said...

You can't always know the real right. Sometimes it's so clear & others not.
So I guess we should do what we now think is right(even if it's not what we want).
And if our opinion changed later on, we will be satisfied that we did what we believed in & won't regret that we did sth we believed was wrong.

Hosam Kamel said...

“Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong.”

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...