Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Know


Knowledge doesn’t kill us… it just causes us more pain and makes us suffer more than those who don’t know… Every day, we learn new things… some of them we like and some of them can make us hate ourselves just because they came across our ways… I noticed something weird during the last couple of months… my life was sort of a steady state one… of course it had its share of troubles, but we can say they were of the “normal” type troubles and problems… then after some coincidences… actually many of them… and it is truly odd that all this was by “coincidence”… I learned a lot of things… which made me look to the world from a very different perspective… a perspective I don’t like… The bad thing is that I can’t go back… I am also not sure whether I should be happy or not for becoming less ignorant… Now, I just know… yes, I Know… and I still have to know more… to suffer more and to hate myself more and more!

Mena Mostafa

4 comments:

Natália said...

I really liked your blog.



Natália, from Brasil.

Mena M. Eissa said...

You're welcome as new friend :)

hOSAM said...

You should be happy if indeed you are less ignorant about yourself now. But that's impossible for most of people. I've been into situations where I though i had the proper knowledge about something or about myself, and then it took real deal to really know that i was ignorant.

... and i think i am STILL ignorant. you seem to be one plus the count :P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...