Friday, August 22, 2008

Liar


I’ve been listening for a while with many doubts trying to convince myself that I am mistaken… Unfortunately, all actions have easily proven… the opposite… I question myself every day and night, wishing to find the truth… the truth which I don’t really want to know… the truth which I am afraid to face… the truth which has the power of awakening me… I challenge every word I hear… and I wonder how many lies I have heard till now… Lying is the habit some people can’t live without… it’s the air they breathe and the blood that circulates in their veins… I don’t want to listen as I don’t believe you anymore… and I can’t trust you any longer… Even when you don’t lie, I don’t believe you… Congratulations, you won… my despisal! Liar.
"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you", Friedrich Nietzsche.

Mena Mostafa

3 comments:

Ahmed Kamal said...

Very bad feeling. This reminds me of my post the last thread. I was in the same mood.

Mena M. Eissa said...

It's worse :S

Unknown said...

does believing someone is related to trusting him/her? If so, do you believe all you trust or do you trust all you believe?!!!

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...