Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sleepless


I feel astonished in front of many of the things and situations I face these days… Yesterday was one of those days with its many weird unrealistic incapable of being understood events… and… people… Many thoughts… lots of analysis… and still nothing reached… Worries and anxieties were accompanied by the agony of my conscience… My mind is terribly exhausted… Some of the things in life are really beyond my level of understanding… It is either that I am too stupid to realize the meaning of what I face… or that life is too complex to be comprehended by a person like me… I started worrying about why and how things happen to me specially in such timing –please don’t misinterpret what I mean here-… Yesterday was a horrible day for me followed by a “suitable” awful night… this was too much for one day… and… I was Sleepless.

Mena Mostafa

5 comments:

waleed said...

Mena,

Don't leave yourself manipulated by others, your tenderness and kindness are felt by everyone, yet unfortunatley it is misused.
Ask Allah for the right and good for you,

Mena M. Eissa said...

Thanks Waleed, but which Waleed are you?

waleed said...

zohdy

Mena M. Eissa said...

Thanks :)

Abu Ali said...

Life always has a wide screen that the T.V….Media only imposes a very narrow view for us however when it comes to true life, it is different.
In series evil is always defeated; however in the news evil masters the world.... This is life.
In the end, every new day is a challenge for us with its new topics and aggressive people/ideas we face.

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...