Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Hands...


Walking slowly in the twilight, city lights like small far away candles of hope… Still have to go all the way down the mountain… the mountain of thoughts… the unclear struggling thoughts. A shadow of hands, your open hands of help and support. I can’t see your face, I can’t seize your hands, but I know you are here for me. I am following the direction of The Hands. Lights approach, shadows start becoming clearer… Still following, but not yet there. It takes time to get down… to pass over the waves of painful thoughts and feelings. But I will keep following you.
Thank you for your presence, thank you for your care. “You gave me faith ‘coz you believed”.

Mena Mostafa

No comments:

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...