Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What Time Is It?


Day and night… black and white… Time passes, everything just… changes… places, colors, scents, you… and me… Second after second, minute after minute, hour after hour… and change after change… The difference… I can see, I can feel… though I don’t understand.
Time sculpts changes over us. We grow, distances grow, gaps grow and… time advances. Impossible to roll back… to go back… useless to look back.
Timeless… can’t find my way in time… lost in time… If I break the watch, will I get out, understand or keep wondering… “What time is it?

Mena Mostafa

1 comment:

Ahmed Kamal said...

The time is now.

Now is your only chance to do whatever you are dreaming of. The past has gone. The future is not guaranteed. Now is all what you have. And now is enough.

“Two blessings aggrieved by many people: health and leisure” – translation of hadith by Mohamed rasul Allah peace be upon him

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...