Saturday, August 18, 2007

Show Me The Way…


Not in the dark, but not in the light… I feel lost, but I know where I stand. What does “lost” mean? Is it not knowing where we are, where we were or where we will be? Don’t know, I just feel it. I can see something in the future, but it is not clear. I lack the courage of waiting with patience. Never felt so weak, never been so scared. I want to run to the nowhere just to run, to hide or maybe to stop feeling, to stop thinking, to stop running and to stop hiding. I need to change the path, I have to change the route, I really need someone to tell me why, to show me how, I need someone to show me the way, the way to the unknown, the way to the other side of the world... Yes, I need you to "Show me the way to the tunnel that leads to the other side of the world"

Mena Mostafa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the way is to the unknown, you don't need someone to show you the way. just select anyone :)

Ahmed Kamal said...

Maybe there is no such thing like the tunnel leading to the other side of the world, unless it is a black hole. You have to walk the hard way. The way that you already know. What you will face in your way? What you will exactly find in the other side of the world? You will never know before you go down the road. And it doesn’t really matter.

The path is the destination. The journey is the purpose.

And sorry you cannot hide. Changing the path is part of it. It is meant to be like this. And the way is full of signs. You have to read it yourself.

If you are traveling the road of your dreams, be committed to it. Do not leave an open door to be used as an excuse such as, 'Well, this isn't exactly what I wanted.' Therein are contained the seeds of defeat. Walk your path. Even if your steps have to be uncertain, even if you know that you could be doing it better. If you accept your possibilities in the present, there is no doubt that you will improve in the future. But if you deny that you have limitations, you will never be rid of them. Confront your path with courage, and don't be afraid of the criticism of others. And, above all, don't allow yourself to become paralyzed by self-criticism. Allah will be with you on your sleepless nights, and will dry your tears with His love. Allah is for the valiant.

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...