Saturday, August 11, 2007

Why The Planet Inside?


Many of us try to explore the universe and know more about the surrounding world. While a minority tries to explore their internal worlds. Each and every one of us has some unknown sides inside himself, his inner world, his Planet Inside. The Planet Inside is as huge as the universe around us. At some point in time we think that we should start exploring our Planet Inside. This blog is a self exploration to help myself understand its Planet Inside and is an exposure of myself to the outside world. I hope I can find the link between both universes by listening to the voice of my words and your words, I wish we can hear each other.

Mena Mostafa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Menna,
This is a very nice analyzing and observation. I am agreeing with you tooootally. Our inner world is the control to our behavior toward the universe and believe or not: persons who are able to live and deal with their inner worlds are those who are really able to deal with the Big universe clearly, smoothly and friendly. I wish that you get deeper and deeper in your inner world ... God bless you :)

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...