Sunday, September 07, 2008

Faces


Since some time, and I can’t exactly remember when, I stopped keeping track of my memories and since then I feel much better… Sadly, I caught myself many times during the past few days remembering some of last year’s events… and I found that I learned a lot… This year should really be a memorable year whether I want it or not as it was one of the most important and difficult years in my life… it was one of my U-turns in life… but this discovery complicated the way I look into life and things so that I sometimes feel lost and don’t know where I stand any more… In this year, I met many people and I knew many of them… I mean I really “knew” them… Now I can see that people are very hard to understand… whenever I comprehend something or someone it turns out to be something else… I thought I was wearing a mask… but I discovered that others have many Faces

Mena Mostafa

4 comments:

Colourless_Turtle said...

First, I felt Shewaya.. that the small faces that Constitutes, the main one, is the same idea of that post... U're making this one out of references to Others...

Plus, I've a Question, I feel that this idea of writing suits, a new year, or one of those times, when we recall the [passed time], and evaluate it, or evaluate ourselves in it...? Enty el new Year Bta3tek These days walla eih ?

But, anyways, I liked the idea of linking one thoughts at the time being, with previous thoughts, this idea of revisiting our thoughts let us feel the change in us, that was acquired from that's "Passed TIME" experience

Mohamed Al-Khazendar said...

mmm, it seems that you have finally learned how to put a link in your post :P

hOSAM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hOSAM said...

This reminds me of the wannabes stuff. Maybe those who wear faces are just like ordinary people who just want to try out to impress other people or even themselves for no specific reason. In the end, we all in search of some identity.

Cheers

Trapped!

I feel trapped and lonely. Lonely inside myself, like it’s never ending. I know that nothing is forever lasting, this gives hope to my mind...